London, £30,000 – £40,000
This boutique, integrated marketing agency based on the outskirts of South East London, are on the lookout for a switched on and exceptionally well organised Business Development Project Manager. Overseeing the entire new business process within the agency (alongside the external new business agency), the successful candidate must bring a natural flair for managing processes, solid communication skills and a pragmatic approach to all tasks.
The team are brilliant at what they do so need to keep their focus on delivering exceptional work for their clients – hence the need for a super capable project manager to take the lead on, and oversee, all new business requirements.
The Business Development Project Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with the external business development agency
- Managing inbound new business enquiries
- Ensuring all leads are followed up on
- Scheduling meetings and follow up calls for new business leads
- Overseeing and coordinating the proposal/pitch process
- Trafficking the work and coordinating internally
- Client servicing and managing the relationship throughout the process
- Managing senior level internal relationships to ensure tenders and proposal decks are delivered on time
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry, ambitious and driven business development manager, who is keen to make their mark and scope out a new challenge for themselves! Previous experience of working in an agency environment – whether that be a digital, advertising, PR or creative agency – would be highly advantageous, in order to bring an awareness of the pitch process and how this works.
The successful Business Development Project Manager will be an integral player within this vibrant, buzzy and fast growing team. Get in touch to find out more!
Not the role for you? Recommend a friend who you think could be right, and you’ll receive our referral voucher!