London, £50,000 – £60,000
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Account Director role, on behalf of an independent, integrated PR agency based in the heart of Farringdon. The Digital Account Director vacancy is a growth role, due to a number of recent business wins and a very healthy pipeline!
The Digital Account Director will work across a number of clients in the FMCG, Drinks, Travel, Finance and Tech industries – a real range, from small businesses through to globally recognised brands. Previous experience of working with consumer clients would be preferred.
The Digital Account Director will have:
- Experience of planning and delivering digital and social strategies
- A solid understanding of SEO and paid social media
- An understanding of campaign evaluation and of using social insights & analytics tools (Radian 6, Brandwatch, Hootsuite)
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of capacity planning for the team
- Experience of counselling clients and advising on strategic approach
- New business pitching experience
The agency prides themselves on delivering highly strategic, creative campaigns across all comms channels – print, broadcast, digital and social. The team all have an absolute passion for the world of communications, and that’s evident in the work they produce.
Culturally, the agency is ambitious, driven and successful. They are, of course, looking for someone who can also bring these values to the table. Although they work hard, they are very much rewarded for this! Perks include an annual leisure allowance, early Friday finishes, ‘out of this world’ Christmas parties, a bar tab at the local pub and a generous holiday allowance. Get in touch to find out more.
Not the role for you? Recommend a friend who you think could be right, and you’ll receive our referral voucher!