Dublin, £55,000 – £65,000
A rare opening to join a leading integrated PR consultancy based in Dublin, has become available for an established and ambitious PR Account Director. If you’re looking to relocate to the Emerald Isle, then this could be the perfect opportunity to do so!!
The agency is sector agnostic so their client portfolio ranges from B2B & consumer tech, lifestyle and entertainment, through to tourism, retail, food and finance. What ties their clients together, is that all work is multinational. With a focus on delivering pan-EMEA PR digital and social campaigns, fluency in European language(s) in addition to English would be highly advantageous.
This is a crucial role within the PR agency and the PR Account Director will take the lead on a portfolio of clients, delivering integrated PR & social campaigns across multiple markets, whilst working very closely with the MD to grow the client base and team.
This role is for you, if you have experience of:
- Planning, directing and executing multinational corporate, trade & consumer integrated campaigns
- Counselling clients on EMEA media strategies, messaging and tactics
- Delivering coaching and training for clients
- Engaging with media and influencers
- Leading and managing a team of PR & social media executives and managers
- Playing an active role in all new business activities – from competitor research and proposal production to presentation
- Producing high quality, impactful multimedia content
- Understanding social media measurement and tools
The agency is vibrant, ambitious and entrepreneurial in their approach. They’ve grown exponentially over the last year and have exciting plans in the pipeline moving forward. The role would suit a hungry and enthusiastic PR Account Director, who is eager to continue learning but equally feels ready to take a step up in responsibility, and be a real lynchpin within the team.
Not the role for you? Recommend a friend who you think could be right, and you’ll receive our referral voucher!