London, £60,000 – £70,000
We are recruiting for an established PR Account Director with experience in Corporate Communications, to join this thriving, boutique PR agency. The role will offer the opportunity for an ambitious PR to step up to a Senior PR Account Director position, and to take the lead on one of the agencies global flagship corporate accounts.
Previous experience of working on issues led thought leadership PR, within a regulated industry, would be highly advantageous due to the nature of the work involved.
The Senior PR Account Director will be responsible for managing budgets, taking ownership of team resourcing and ensuring client account profitability. In addition, they will take an active role in:
- Strategic campaign development and execution
- Hosting creative brainstorms and contributing to new business proposals
- Developing media strategies and leading media sells ins
- Supporting the team and taking an active role in training and development
- Developing a strong relationship with the client
- Taking the lead on all crisis and issues
The agency has a team of around 20 in London, with additional offices in the US and Europe. They do however share office space with their sister agency, so have the feel of a larger organisation and benefit from the perks that come with that! Think regular socials, birthday off, free brekky and early Friday finishes, as well as private medical, contributory pension and life assurance.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new Senior PR Account Director who is ready to show what they’re made of!
Not the role for you? Recommend a friend who you think could be right, and you’ll receive our referral voucher!