London, £35,000 – £40,000
Our client, a leading consumer lifestyle agency, is looking for an experienced Senior PR Account Manager to work on well known, household food & drink brands.
The agency works with a range of renowned global clients as well as smaller challenger brands in the food & drink space, and they deliver exciting, integrated campaigns which are far more than just traditional PR with a social twist.
As Senior PR Account Manager, exceptional media contacts are a must have, as media relations will be quite a large portion of the role. As well as an excellent little black book, they are looking for somebody who has brilliant social media experience, a creative mind, and experience of managing teams.
The Senior PR Account Manager responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with senior influencers and journalists
- Proactive media relations
- Supporting with the company’s development and successful delivery of goals
- Managing a client portfolio of big name brands
- Managing and nurturing a team of Junior PRs
- Developing integrated PR & digital strategies
The agency’s culture is relaxed, friendly and is run by intelligent and conscientious directors, with years of PR industry experience. The role would suit an established PR Account Manager looking for a step up in seniority.
Not the role for you? Recommend a friend who you think could be right, and you’ll receive our referral voucher!